Asus is one of the most popular routers manufacturing brand available in the global market. However, despite being a widespread one, it is not free from the technical glitches. To resolve those glitches, you have to perform the isolation process. If you are not aware of this process, then go through this article. It consists of a comprehensive guidance on how to do Asus router AP Isolation?
With the help this guide you will be able to resolve the matter on your own. But before going on that part, at first, let’s focus on the description to know about the IP isolation and the purpose of it. After that, you will be talked through the instant hacks to perform the AP Isolation process.
What Is AP Isolation?
AP isolation is a type of technique with the help of which, you will be able to prevent other devices to connect with your device. Once you enable this trick, other devices will no longer be able to connect to your router. But in this case, take note that, if you cannot trigger the feature, then this feature will not work.
Well, it is an easy task and it will take a minimum amount of time. However, if you have some technical knowledge, then you will be able to resolve the matter without any hazards.
In the next section, experts have discussed about the process of the isolation. Go through it and perform the action with ease.
Steps to Perform the Asus Router AP Isolation
Here are some steps, with the help of which, you will be able to resolve the matter on your own. They are listed below:
- In order to perform the task, at first, you have to check the Advanced Settings of your router, after that, check the Power Mode of your router.
- Sometimes, it can happen that, due to lack of Wifi activity, your router can drop the speed as well as the range of the network. For this reason, you can also encounter this particular issue. To resolve that matter do the following:
- Turn of the proxy server or the Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- Once done, check the Access point isolation, if you notice that, it is enabled then try to disable it first. If you can’t perform so, it will resrtict the connection.
- In this case, if you want to use an hidden Wifi network, then in the drop down menu, you have to choose the other options.
- Afer that, continue with the installation as well as the setup process, you have to provide the username as well as the password.
- In that case, make sure that, you have installed the latest version of the firmware of the router you are using. If you have not installed the advanced firmware update, then it will create an extra hazard while establishing a new connection.
If you are facing this error due to a nearby interface or other nearby routers, then you have to check the settings of the router. After that, turn off the Auto Selection of the channels. After that, you will surely be able to overcome the issue.
Once done, try to check whether you have successfully completed the isolation process or not. You will be able to perform the action on your own.
Hopefully, using these hacks, you will be able to resolve the matter on your own. In that case, take a note that, you have to follow each and every step carefully. we recommend you not to jump any one of them. In this case, if you have any further queries related to the steps provided, you can leave a comment in the comment section.