Rocketmail is just a part of the Yahoo Mail System. If you have an account in Rocketmail, then you can easily access the account in Yahoo. You just need a correct password and email address to get into the Rocketmail Account.
But to access the Rocketmail account, you need to first create an account in the Rocket. After creating the account you just need to follow simple steps to sign to the Rocketmail account.
Steps on How to Login to Rocketmail
In this section, we are mentioning the steps to sign to Rocketmail. You just need to follow the below -mentioned steps as instructed.
Open a Web Browser. From the, go to the address bar. In the address bar, write ‘www.Rocketmail.com”. You can even write “www.Yahoo.com” to sign to the Rocketmail. You will be able to get into the official page of Rocketmail.
You will get the Sign-in page of the Rocketmail account next. Now, you will be directed to the next page. In that login page, you have to put the Correct ID and password to get into the Rocketmail.
Now, tap on the “Sign In” button. By doing this you will be able to sign into a Rocketmail account. And if you face any issues while logging in, it is requested to repeat the above-mentioned methods so that you can access the Rocketmail account.
And if you have not correctly created the Rocketmail account, you wont to be able to login to the account. In that case, you need to again create the account in Rocketmail.
How to Create an Account in Rocketmail?
To create a Rocketmail account, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open a Web Browser. From there go to the official website of Rocketmail.
- If you don’t have an account, then you have to tap on the Sign-Up button.
- After getting into the Signup page, you have to put the personal details to get into the account.
- Put the information such as First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, username, and password.
- You will get a dropdown menu, tap on it. From there, choose the Rocketmail login option. This will help you to get into the Rocketmail Login ID.
- Choose the Username for the Rocketmail login account. Tap on the “Accept” button to agree with the terms and conditions. Tap on the “Continue” button now to finish the process.
By doing this, you will be able to create an account in the Rocketmail. Now, you can sign in to the Rocketmail account using the password and username.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to recover the Rocketmail Password?
If you have forgotten the password to access the Rocketmail, then you have to follow the below-mentioned steps to recover the Rocketmail account.
- Open a Web Browser. From there, go to the address bar.
- In the address bar, write “http://www.rocketmail.co/”. Hit the “Enter” button next.
- Choose the “I have a problem with my password” option.
- Tap on the “Next” button. Now, write the Rocket Email Address or you can even give the username.
- Tap on the “Next” button now. A password recovery link will be sent to the email address.
By just tapping on the email address you can get to the “Forgotten Rocketmail password” link. If you have given a mobile number, you will get a 4 digit verification code on the mobile number at the time of recovery.
How to set up the Rocketmail on the iPhone?
To set up Rocketmail in the iPhone, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the iPhone and then tap on the Settings icon.
- Now, scroll down to the settings to search for the “Mail, Contacts, Calendar”.
- Now, tap on the “Yahoo” if you have added an account. But if you have not added any account, then you have to tap on the “Add account” option.
- Go to the “Name” field and then write the correct name to access the Rocketmail account.
- Go to the Email section and put the correct email ID that has “@rocketmail.com” @ rocketmail.com” in the end.
- Tap on the Description field and then change the default option to “Rocketmail”. Or else, you can use “Yahoo” as a default option in the Description section.
- Tap on the “Next” button. Now, the iPhone will verify the account settings.
- The “Unable to Verify” message will appear on the screen. Make sure the spelling is set and then try getting into the password.
- Toggle on the “Mail” option so that each time a new mail gets into the Rocketmail, you are notified.