If you are doing SEO like https://www.a1seoglasgow.co.uk/ from the past 6-7 years, then you will agree that these days a lot has been changed in search engine optimization. Nevertheless, certain principles never change.
For instance, targeting keywords with the sole intent of improving organic ranking doesn’t work anymore with the search engine, but choosing the right keywords is still one of the very important factors.
Apart from the Search Engine Optimization juice, keywords reveal a lot more about all the users and what they are actually struggling with. No wonder, there are so many SEO tricks and techniques, that it becomes nearly impossible to determine which one to stick and which one you can safely ignore.
Well, there might be plenty of questions in your mind. But we will rather suggest save it. Because today we will be providing you with the 5 On page Tricks That You Must Know In 2020. So, let’s check them out.
5 On page Tricks That You Must Know In 2020
- Meta Title: It is one of the most important factors for On-Page SEO. It is because, the more appealing your title is, the more people will fall for it and click on it. And in general, the more clicks your post gets, the better it is in the eyes of the search engine. Thus it will get higher ranked on the basis of clicks as well. Thus, you need to make sure that the Keyword comes at the beginning of your meta title and if not in the beginning, at least it should be in the title.
- Heading Tags: You should use proper heading tags to highlight the headings of your content. If you are using WordPress, then let me tell you that the title tag is already in the H1 heading. So you don’t need to use any more H1 tags in the article. Thus using H2 and further will be preferred. Thus, for section breaks H1 and H2 tags will be good. Also, don’t use so many of them as well otherwise Google won’t like it at all.
- Density Of Your Keyword: You should use the maximum density of your keyword to 1.5% with a mix of LSI keywords. Don’t overstuff keywords in your content. Rather, you could use semantically related words to help the search engine know more and in a better way about your content.
- Meta tags: You must add a unique and relevant meta tag with each of your posts. Now again, you should use your keyword in the Meta Tags as well. Many people used to say that Meta description is not the factor for ranking. But I bet it is. Thus you must take this part very seriously.
- Word Count Per Post: Posts that aren’t long doesn’t really tend to perform well on the search engine. Let me be clear it doesn’t mean you put very long posts. But for general information blogs, a post with nearly 1000-1200 words will be the standard one. It should not be too small, and of course not too large that it starts becoming boring.
So, these are the 5 On page Tricks That You Must Know In 2020. These tricks will help you outrank your website and beat all your competitors. Because believe it or not, but on-page is the most important part of the website.
Thus following these 5 tricks will help you a lot to achieve your desired goals. So what are you waiting for now? You have the tricks, start implementing and you will surely get the best results out of it.